- Attempt the questions that you know well first.
- After that try to recall the questions you are not quite through with.
- Solve CBSE last year paper.
- Solve Sample Paper
- Make time Table
- Under line the important words
- Make Diagram wherever possible.
- Schedule study breaks
- Revise the answer paper after you have finished writing.
- If there is any mistake don't make it look shabby by scratching it many times; just put a line over it.
- Do not use short cuts like -etc., & i.e. while answering questions.