Terms & Conditions
The term 'Apt EduSoft Pvt. Ltd' or ‘Ezee Learning’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is P-31, Vijay Vihar, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-110059. Our company registration number is U80221DL2011PTC217769 and registration place is New Delhi. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance graphics, educational contents like mindmap, video, animations. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Apt EduSoft Private Limited's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Apt EduSoft Pvt. Ltd. believes in helping customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 48 hours of placing a subscription order, in case of cheque or DD payment.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the Apt EduSoft Pvt. Ltd. marketing team has obtained on special offers. These are limited offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- In case you facing some technical issue or are not satisfied with the service, immediately inform us. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
If you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with your subscription, we will issue a refund. We develop and sell software & educational material that we use ourselves and have satisfied customers, and our support is second to none. That is why we can afford to refund on our products with this special satisfaction guarantee.
To request a refund, simply contact us with your purchase details within 48 hours of your purchase. Please include your order number (sent to you via email) and tell us why you’re requesting a refund – we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service. Refunds are being processed within 30 days period.
All credit requests for VISA, MasterCard, American Express and other payments are processed within 48 hours of the submission of the refund request. The funds will be credited back to your credit/debit card and affect your credit/debit card balance in accordance with the credit/debit card issuer's terms of service.